Hello readers! Welcome to the first ever book tag I’m doing on my blog! I recently started watching the Outlander series (it was free On Demand) and holy crap! I’m addicted!
I know, I know. I should really stop watching and read the books first, but guess what. I did buy the first book and I plan on starting it in the next few months. My wonderful gal pal recommended it to me a year ago (and I’m just now taking her advice) and I wish I would have gotten into it sooner. I recently saw Abookutopia from YouTube do this tag and I thought, ‘I need to do this one now!’ Here we go!
- Jamie Fraser: Your badass fictional boyfriend
I’m going to go with Dimitri Belikov from The Vampire Academy series. He made me swoon so hard throughout college when I read those books. There’s something about a forbidden romance. Plus that accent!
2. Claire Fraser: Your independent fictional BFF
This would have to be Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim VS The World. Ramona is so badass and doesn’t need anyone’s help. She’s also pretty drama free (aside from Scott needing to defeat all her evil exes in order to win her heart). Love Ramona! Especially when she kicks butt against one of her own exes.
3. Black Jack Randall: Fictional character you loathe
Bridgette from Colleen Hoover’s ‘Maybe Not’ wins this one hands down. She’s one of my lease favorite characters that I’ve read in a book. She has zero redeeming characteristics and her character almost turned me away from reading any more from Hoover, even at the end of the book I hated her.
4. Dougal MacKenzie: A character you hate, but can’t help but love
Ty from Stolen by Lucy Christopher; I read this a few years back and I know I should hate his character because he is a kidnapper but Christopher had a way of making the reader feel bad for Ty. She managed to give him friendly qualities and by the end, I didn’t know who to feel bad for. Ty or Gemma.
5. Colum MacKenzie: Your favorite disabled character.
Well…. Rick Grimes loses his arm in The Walking Dead comics….
6. Geillis Duncan: Most shocking cliffhanger
This is tough, I don’t really pay attention to cliff hangers. I don’t know!!! But Geillis was a great cliff hanger!!
7. Frank Randall: An OTP that shouldn’t exist
I’m four books in on the Walking Dead comics and whatever weird thing went on between Dale and Andrea was just weird. Like really weird… Make it stop. And I’m not putting in a picture of Frank and Claire because I hate that pairing so much.
8. Sassenach: A book based outside of your country
Zac and Mia by A.J. Betts. It’s based in Australia and in my opinion it’s way better than TFIOS if we’re talking ‘cancer books’.
9. Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ: Your favorite book insult
There’s this one scene in Scott Pilgrim where the ‘vegan’ is just trash talking and then he tries to create an insult but it just crashes and burns.
10. Craigh Na Dun: A fictional place you want to time jump to
I don’t know of a fictional place I’d really like to jump to. They all seem dangerous from what I’ve seen. The only one that strikes me as a fun place to be is Colby from the Sarah Dessen books. Her city that she created feels like a fun summer beach town with tons of cute guys.
11. Castle Leoch: Your favorite cast of characters
Let’s just say I’ll always be a Twihard…
12. Shinty: Who would be your ultimate team? Pick 12
- Eric Northman
- Jamie Fraser
- Katniss Everdeen
- Four (Divergent)
- Alice (Twilight)
- Gavril (Coldest Girl in Coldtown)
- Damon Salvatore
- Gideon (from The Goblin Wars)
- Gansey (Raven Boys)
- Adam (Raven Boys)
- Rue (Hunger Games)- Though she be little, she is fierce.
- Bella Cullen (once she’s changed).
Okay, sorry I chose so many guys…. what can I say? Tonight I just want to be covered in all the Jamie Fraser’s….