Book tag Tuesday, at it again! I haven’t been tagged but I love doing tag posts because some of them are creative and I have to think real hard on my answers. This weeks tag focuses on one of my favorite things: zombies!
What to do: I have 5 books picked at random. Each book will answer two questions. The first name I see when I flip through the book without looking will be in that team.
The five books that I picked:
Okay, so I totally forgot that I wanted to ‘cheat’ and use one of my Walking Dead comics, but hey. You wanted random. I pretty much pulled one book off of every shelf on my bookshelf at random. Three out of five would give me some decent zombie team members, I’d say.
Your Zombie Team
- The first person to die: Augustus. Well isn’t that something? Though Gus was actually my favorite character from this book, I’m sad to see him go.
- The person you trip to get away from the zombies: Hazel. Pretty sure I wouldn’t even need to trip her because of her oxygen tank would hold her back and eventually she’d run out of oxygen… I’m a horrible person.
- The first person to turn into a zombie: Dimitri. No! He was our chance at survival!
- The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies: Lissa. I can’t really see that. I feel like I should be more afraid of her than the zombies.
- The idiot of the team: Will. Yeah, that makes sense. Haha.
- The “brains” of the team: Carmel. No. No. No. Not as the ‘brains’.
- The team’s medic: Eli. I can’t remember much about the characters from Along for the Ride, but the main thing about Eli is he’s an insomniac. I guess that could come in handy as a medic, since he can stay up and take care of people for longer amounts of time.
- The weapons expert: Maggie. I don’t even remember who Maggie is! But I’m pretty sure we’re screwed if she’s the weapon expert.
- The brawler: Bill. At least he can probably fight better than the others.
- The Team Captain: Jason. He should have been the team idiot. Haha.
I’d say our chance of survival is very slim, especially if we lose Dimitri.