Book Tag Tuesday here again! As always, I’m never actually tagged in these, I just find one that seems interesting to me. If you have a book tag that you want me to do, let me know or tag me! All of the covers are the ones I actually have. Enjoy! -Breanna
- Find an author’s name or title with the letter Z in it: Zac & Mia by AJ Betts, one of my favorite books by the way.
- Find a classic: I’m going to go with the current classic I’m reading, which it Peter and Wendy! I’m half way through and loving it.
- Find a book with a key on it: Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen. It was actually the only Dessen book that I’ve read and didn’t like.
- Find something on your bookshelf that’s not a book: I’m going to go with my adorable cat mug on my ‘favorites’ shelf! It’s super cute and I found it for less than $1, I keep pens in it because I don’t like drinking coffee or tea.
- Find the oldest book on your shelf: Geez, probably my old nursing rhyme book that I can’t find a cover for online.
- Find a book with a girl on the cover: That’s easy because almost every book I have has a female on it. I’ll choose to use Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Clause
- Find a book with a boy on the cover: Take me There by Susane Colasanti
- Find a book that has an animal in it: Lost at Sea by Bryan Lee O’Malley, so many cats!!
- Find a book with a male protagonist: Denton Little’s Deathdate by Lance Rubin
- Find a book with only words on it: When We Collided by Emery Lord, I haven’t read this one just yet! But I do own it!
- Find a book with illustrations in it: Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler, a book I purchased a long time ago, but didn’t read because I ended up not liking the illustrations.
- Find a book with gold lettering: Yellow and gold are almost the same color… My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Find a diary (true or false): Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, one of my least favorite books, yet there are two copies on my shelf. I have the movie cover copy and the original greenish yellow background copy.
- Find a book written by someone with a common name (like smith): The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- Find a book that has a close up of something on it: Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James, it’s embarrassing but I do own the whole series.
- Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period: The Bible. Boom. Win. This is the actual bible I have and it’s gorgeous. My husband bought it for me for Christmas our second year together. Here’s a link if you want to check it out.
- Find a hardcover book without a jacket: I have all my dust jackets on :p No naked books for me!
- Find a teal/turquoise colored book: Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- Find a book with stars on it: I don’t have any books with stars on them!!! What?!
- Find a non YA book: Can I Say by Travis Barker
- Find the longest book you own: Probably my bible that I mentioned earlier.
- Find the shortest book you own: My small catechism, it’s only ten pages.
- Find a book with multiple PoVs: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Find a shiny book: Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson, the words on this book are super shiny!
- Find a book with flowers on it: The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen, has one flower on it, that counts right?
Thursday: Bookshelf Tour
Sunday: Young Adult Book Shaming: Why Do People Frown Upon the YA Genre?