For those of you who don’t know me, I’m a huge fan of fall time! I pretty much start decoration for fall on the first day of September. I also got married on Halloween, so it’s a special time of the year for me. So look forward to a ton of Fall/Halloween themed posts over the next two months!
As always, I was not tagged and will not tag. Feel free to do this tag on your own! So I guess I’m actually tagging anyone reading this!
Fall Time, Cozy Time Book Tag
– Crunching Leaves: The world is full of color – choose a book that had reds/oranges/yellows on the cover.
– Cozy Sweater – It’s finally cold enough to don warm cozy clothing: what book gives you the warm fuzzies?
– Fall Storm: The wind is howling & the rain is pounding – choose your favorite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy day.
– Cool Crisp Air: What’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?
Even though I didn’t really like this series, I would love to trade places with the main character. Would be really cool to see an alien planet.
– Hot Apple Cider: What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest,
I will always stand behind this book… always.
– Coat, Scarves, and Mittens – The weather has turned cold & it’s time to cover up – What’s the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?
Oh god, just look at it for a second…. how embarrassing. I don’t think I actually finished this one.
– Pumpkin Spice: What’s your favorite Fall time comforts food/foods?
Hmm, I’m not a coffee or tea drinker. I do enjoy a good chilli or soup though.