Hey guys, I’m doing an easy peasy book tag for this week. Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday weekend! I have three days off work and I can’t wait to spend time with my family! I found this book tag via YouTube from PeruseProject, if you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged!
- What book is so happy and so sweet that it just warms your heart? The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. I just think her books are so cute and sincere.
- What is your favorite book with a white cover? Forever by Judy Bloom, this is the cover I have for it.
- You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, sipping on your favorite winter beverage, what monster (large) book are you reading? Probably my husbands Omnibus version of Goblin Wars because he’s been hounding me to read it. When will I ever finish it?! It’s about three inches thick.
- It started snowing and you decided to have a snowball fight, what fictional character do you want to have this snowball fight with? Embarrassing as this is, Emmett Cullen from Twilight because I think he’s super playful and would totally do this. I just hope he’s on my team!
- Sadly, your fire is going out, what last few chapters would you throw in to keep the fire going to stay warm? This whole novella, I just haven’t enjoyed Hoover’s novels. This novella did not make her look like a good writer.
- What book is close to your heart that you would love to give as a gift? I still haven’t read this book, but I’ve seen the movie and I just think it’s a classic story that will never age. It would make a good gift to anyone who is young at heart, especially younger girls. This was one of my favorite movies growing up. Hoping to read it in 2017.